Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random thoughts

I feel like I have so much to say but I don't want to talk to anyone in particular. Blogging is perfect for this. How things have been? I decided heck with it and went to Europe by myself without having completely recovered from sinus infection. I had a blast. I loved it so much there, with freezing cold -20C sunny days. I cried for several days on and off upon arriving back in Canada. I miss my family, my home country terribly. Especially that here I don't really have a family, except for my husband and life is tough on most days.

Today we spent three hours doing the first round of spring cleaning. Lots of stuff was thrown away. I still have to do more but I am procrastinating. It's not a big deal if I don't do it, there is always tomorrow and the next weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great trip. Were you just with family, or did you tour around at all? It does suck being so far away from family. I did it for 5 years when I worked in Europe, and I was always jealous to hear that my brother had visited my parents.
    I hope 2012 treats you a lot better than 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No touring, I stayed with family. It was too cold to go elsewhere. The temperature was between -20C-25C.

    ReplyDelete